*UPDATE: THESE OPEN POSITIONS HAVE NOW BEEN FILLED*
If you wish to be considered for possible future openings, feel free to apply as outlined in the job description.
Adult Casting Center is searching for part-time freelance / contract video reviewers / editors.
We have multiple openings for individuals who are comfortable working on their own, independently from home, reviewing our models’ homemade videos and photos, providing feedback to them, and editing the videos. This is a part-time contract position.
- You will review homemade adult video content, submitted by our performers, for completeness (that it satisfies the requirements we request from them).
- Most of these videos are solo (masturbation) videos but a small number are made with a second performer.
- Most of these videos average 10 minutes in length.
- Average workload of videos to review per reviewer/editor is 50 videos per month.
- Based on Adult Casting Center’s general guidelines, you will score each of these videos using a scorecard we provide, on 8 to 10 different attributes such as originality, lighting, resolution, angles/perspectives of the camera, etc.
- You will also provide a small number of suggestions for each video as to how that performer can improve their video-making skills for their next video submissions.
- You will do very minimal editing, such as adding watermarks to each video and photo and upload them back to our server.
- Comfort with male and female XXX video content. Most videos are solo masturbation videos submitted by males but there are also solo masturbation videos submitted by females as well.
- Open-mindedness in viewing and working with mixed adult XXX content which caters to various markets, including straight, bisexual, lesbian, gay, and transgendered audiences.
- Ownership of, and experience with, a Mac laptop or desktop computer.
- Ownership of, and experience with, basic Mac video editing software (such as iMovie).
- High speed internet connection that allows for very large video files to be downloaded and uploaded to our cloud-based servers.
- Comfort with using a ‘ticket-based’ online email support system where you will update the status of each of the videos or photo sets you’re working on via a “ticket” (one support ticket per video or set of photos).
- $500 per month to start. If the first month goes well, your pay will rise to $750 for the 2nd month, and to $1,000 for the 3rd month and beyond.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in being considered, please email us a clear explanation / summary of why you’re interested in this position and why you believe you are qualified. (A resume and/or portfolio is acceptable as well.) Please be sure to include mention of each of the requirements listed above – with confirmation that you do indeed meet all of those requirements.
Email the above information to email@example.com
If we’re interested in moving you forward in the process, we’ll send you additional questions that we’ll want for you to answer via video.